
I photographed my last wedding a couple of weekends ago with my dear friend Emily. It feels great to be retired. Weddings are so stressful to me. It was a great wedding to be the last one before retirement. The light in the reception area was amazing and I grabbed the couple when everyone was lining up outside for the exit. I got yelled at by the wedding coordinator for the third time that day, but this shot was totally worth it. It has only further convinced me that portraits are what I want to specialize in.

3 comments:
that light IS beautiful!
Way to go Tiff! Can't wait to see the rest. Glad I could be your last partner before retirement :)
Beautiful, Tiff!! Is that a flower petal on the floor? Perfect coincidence or did you place it? Be sure to include pic of the artwork your Mom is painting once you hang it in your home. Love ya, Aunt D
Post a Comment