Saturday, December 1, 2007

Portrait 6

What was amazingly 2+ years ago my new co-worker turned client, and I had the scary task of making hers my first wedding to ever shoot professionally.

There's really nothing that helps you get to know someone more than capturing some of their most important life moments.


Over the years "co-worker" turned into good friend and the day after Thanksgiving I had the privilege of photographing the beginning of Emily and Josh's next big adventure:


Parenthood!















3 comments:

Deanna B. said...

These pics are beautiful. You are a natural, Tiff!! I especially liked the last one of Emily & baby belly. The red & black colors in clothing and the slight skin of baby belly peaking out. Very tasteful!! Forever moments captured in pics. The best!!

nancy said...

emily, you look beautiful! tiff, they're wonderful! i remember that day... i'm really glad i got to shoot emily's wedding with you!

Sarah B. SMITH said...

wow tiffany.. I can learn alot from you.. I have also started a photography business... and would you recommend a wide angle lens?