Actually, I shoot RAW :)
T.R. these photos are gorgeous. They would look great as a 3 picture spread on my red wall in my living room. U.R. awesome.
You are gifted with an eye for architecture and photography. See you soon. Love you, Aunt D
tiffany.. I would love to buy a print of these for my dad!!!!!!!!!!!! He would just love them.. in his office... possible??
or even my godfather who is a professor their??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
T.R. these photos are gorgeous. They would look great as a 3 picture spread on my red wall in my living room. U.R. awesome.
You are gifted with an eye for architecture and photography. See you soon. Love you, Aunt D
tiffany.. I would love to buy a print of these for my dad!!!!!!!!!!!! He would just love them.. in his office... possible??
or even my godfather who is a professor their??
Post a Comment